24-Hour Skilled Nursing Care and Rehabilitation
For those requiring a higher level of care, our skilled professionals are here to help. The licensed, fully equipped, and newly renovated Baywood Court Health Center features round-the-clock, multidisciplinary care provided by a warm and friendly staff with skilled rehabilitative and nursing care. Our top priority is to care for our residents with dignity and respect in an atmosphere that inspires healing and recovery.
Our progressive rehabilitative therapies are specifically designed to get Health Center residents back to health and into their homes. By providing a continuum of care, the Health Center offers the potential to move in to Baywood Court’s Assisted or Independent Living accommodations. In addition, we provide personalized long-term care programs and respite care services.
For any admissions inquiries or tours of the Health Center, contact Don Alcantara in admissions at (510) 733-2448
Baywood Court Health Center has been serving the Castro Valley area for over 20 years, providing:
- Spacious semiprivate and private rooms featuring modern decor, private bathroom, in-room telephone, and a flat-screen TV with cable service
- Medical care provided by the physician of your choice
- 24-hour skilled nursing care, including IV therapy and IV pain management, respiratory management, wound care, diabetic teaching and insulin management, and tube feeding
- Skilled rehabilitation services, including physical, occupational, and speech therapy
- A beautiful sitting area with a park-like view
Designed to Keep You Moving
Baywood Court Health Center has partnered with RehabCare Group, Inc., a recognized leader in providing physical, occupational, speech, and language rehabilitation therapy services. Our progressive approach to rehabilitation utilizes proven methods that are specifically geared to meet your individual needs.
The therapists at Baywood Court Health Center work closely with each resident to understand their goals and achieve their highest functional potential, addressing areas such as:
- Regaining walking and transferring abilities
- Improving ability to perform activities of daily living
- Treating communication and swallowing difficulties
- Addressing memory, thinking, and processing deficits
The activity director at Baywood Court Health Center designs group and individualized activities that stimulate and support a healthy physical and mental lifestyle for our residents.
We offer a wide variety of programs designed to meet all interests, including:
- Exercise programs
- Educational events
- Social dining
- Musical programs
- Holiday parties
- Beauty shop
- Gift shop
Baywood Court’s semi-private and private Health Center rooms are bright and airy.