Living the Good Life
If you’re active, self-reliant, seeking an active environment in the company of good friends with a caring staff, we encourage you to look into Baywood Court’s independent living apartments.
Each of our spacious one- and two-bedroom apartments offers a full kitchen with appliances, plus a private deck or patio. We pride ourselves on our beautifully maintained common areas, a sparkling lap pool, invigorating spa, peaceful gazebo, and flourishing gardens. Come see for yourself—and enjoy your active lifestyle at Baywood Court.
See our floor plans.
Our independent living services include:
- Restaurant style dining with gourmet and special diet menu selections—two meals per day are included—a third meal is available at additional cost.
- A variety of activities, programs, and meaningful volunteer opportunities.
- Wi-Fi connectivity throughout the entire community.
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service.
- Access to free laundry facilities on each floor.
- Transportation services and on-site parking.
- 24-hour receptionists monitor emergency pull-cords and personal responder buttons in each apartment and can call 911 in the event of an emergency.
“It’s a wonderful place to live.”
Shirley & Lloyd Donahue—Residents
“It’s a very happy place.”
If You Need Help, We’re Here for You
Our assisted living community features 30 studio apartments and 19, one and two bedroom apartments, all with a private bathroom and shower. Most apartments have a balcony or outdoor patio. Each home comes unfurnished, ready to be personalized as you wish. See our floor plans.
As an assisted living resident, you’ll have full access to Baywood Court’s broad range of amenities and activities.
- Observation of your health status to identify and help you respond to your dietary, social, and health needs.
- Response to emergencies and sudden illnesses, including contacting your personal physician and assisting in transferring you to an outside health care facility, if needed.
- Assistance with medication management.
- Assistance with arranging your transportation to medical and dental appointments.
- Daily reminders for our fun and engaging activity program.
- Assistance with activities of daily living, such as bathing, showering, grooming, or dressing.