At Baywood Court, we know we are only as good as the people we hire. We take great pride in our mission and core values, by selecting employees who are innovative, compassionate, respectful, ethical and professional.
We strive to create a happy and healthy environment for our employees and residents at Baywood Court. Whether you work in Food Services as a server or as a Registered Nurse in our Skilled Nursing Facility, you will be empowered to make a positive difference in someone’s life. If you’ve got a great smile, we encourage you to apply.
For a list of positions available and to apply online please click here
Our goal is to provide you with a meaningful work experience in our non-profit community. In addition, you will be provided with a generous benefits package:
- Scholarship opportunities
- Paid time off—can accrue up to 4 weeks in the first year!
- Promote work/life balance
- Friendly family environment
- Continuing education opportunities
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending account, commuter benefits
- Retirement savings plan with employer match
- Use of amenities during off hours (swimming pool, gym)
- Company events throughout the year—BBQs, monthly all staff meetings, holiday parties
- $3 meals for employees (free for food service staff working 5+ hour shifts)
Baywood Court is in close proximity to public transportation—BART and city bus.
Prior to beginning work at our community, applicants must complete and pass a drug screening, physical exam with tuberculosis (TB) skin test, and criminal clearance through FBI and Department of Justice. The background search includes minor misdemeanors and DUIs.
Judith Gitonga, Assisted Living Manager
“We have very good teamwork here and that makes working here fun.”
Luis Almanza, Maintenance Technician
“It’s rewarding to see the residents happy and be part of that happiness.”